Sunday 4 September 2011

Some long over-due photos

Eeeeks I havent posted anything in ages and ages as I've been soooo busy making things ready for the fashion show and the big launch!! Here's a couple of photos taken by a pal for some PR thing the uni was doing! I've made loooads more things than these few old pieces but photos of those shall come later when I have time/an appropriate model and photographer situation!

In other news, exciting things are happening as I became a sponsor of independent Hair and Beauty salon chain, Beau & Joli (www.beauandjoli.com). Winners of their 'find the face of Beau & Joli' competition will be photographed in my clothes, and the lovely owner of Beau & Joli, who is also partner of online magazine Urban Coco (www.urban-coco.com) will be wearing some of my dresses at London Fashion week! So I may not be there in full, but a little bit of JLomas designs will be at LFW in some way... which is very very nice!!!

This week I shall also be [hopefully] getting my t-shirts printed!
the t-shirts will be featuring photos of my lovely Grandad on his motorbikes, and I'll be printing them on man-sized t's too!

don't forget to follow my blog if your interested in what coming next!
and please 'like' my facebook page too =) JLomas Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment