Friday 16 September 2011

grandad tshirts!

So quite a lot has been happening since I last posted! 
The article about me has appeared in the Derby telegraph and Huddersfield examiner and I've gotten some good feedback (even though i have a squinty eye). Last friday was teh Oxjam Fashion Rocks event in Wakefield which went pretty well for my first show! It was the first time I had seen my own stuff on real people so that was good, and the models said they liked my stuff too which is very nice indeed!



Also, I got my tshirts printed with my first grandad print this week and I'm pretty happy with them!



Now just getting more and more nervous for my launch next Saturday! Though I think quite a few people are coming along so if nothing else I'll have a nice day drinking sparkly wine with my friends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment