Sunday 29 January 2012

News News News

OSH GOSH it's been a loooong time since I wrote anything on here to share with the world which is SCANDALOUS as I feel so much has happened (obviously been far too busy to keep up to date with things) but at the same time I have no idea where to begin....

ok. so here's a picture!


Isn't it beautiful?!! It's the first from my latest photoshoot featuring sample pieces to demonstrate my new mobile personal tailoring service - whereby I can visit you at home or at work, work with you to design your perfect dress, then make it for you in your own choice of colours and fabrics =D neat yes?!

This photo is also going to feature in my first ever advert in brand new, Leeds based, glossy magazine - Urban Coco =D

The full series of images will also be available to view in the gallery of my brand new website which will hopefully be launching in the next couple of weeks!

I can't think of anything more right now.... it is gone 4am afterall...

hope everyones marvellous

love love love

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment